In an uncertain world, we don't need more "right answers." We need more skillful questions.
If you're looking for advice, generic assessments, 8-step programs or an all-knowing guru to give you the right answers, look elsewhere. I don't do right answers. Instead, I ask deep, insightful questions to help you discover your own path forward.
Through a combination of Socratic inquiry nonjudgmental curiosity and loving provocation, I help you get more comfortable with uncertainty, identify and move beyond self-limiting beliefs, and ultimately gain the confidence to work and lead effectively in a rapidly changing world.
Like all the best journeys in life, the benefits you gain from coaching are proportional to the effort you put in.
What not to expect:
- Answers and advice-giving
- Formulas for success
- Overnight results
- Tests or assessments of any kind
- Cookie-cutter programs
- Attempts to "fix" or change
What to expect:
- Insightful, occasionally provocative questions
- Loving challenges to self-limiting beliefs
- Deep exploration of your strengths and values
- A safe space to try on new ideas and approaches
- An invitation to be present
- Relevant experiences from my own life, where appropriate