Become the leader you've always wanted to be.
Leading people is hard, no matter what your job title or experience. But I firmly believe leadership can be learned.
I've spent years in the trenches as a frontline manager, marketing executive, and business professional who needed to lead without formal authority. A few of my specialties:
- Leading without authority
- Interviewing and hiring
- Communicating effectively
- Dealing with Imposter Syndrome
- Leading while female
- Honing your leadership style
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Making the mental shift to manager
- Coaching and developing your team
- Delegation and prioritization
I also helped build a leadership development company called Jhana from the ground up. We helped tens of thousands of people managers become more effective leaders for their teams and were ultimately acquired by Franklin Covey (NYSE: FC), one of the most prominent leadership development firms in the world. On the way, I managed to learn a thing or two about what it takes to be a good leader.